2birds1stone2birds1stone

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Day The Sun Exploded The Day The Sun Exploded

On a scale of 1-10: Supernova.

Sorry about the lame pun.

I'm fussy about techno. I'm a metalfag at heart, despite having a secondary love of punk rock, and I appreciate live music in general. Techno is much harder for me to get in to, so take this as a compliment when I say I loved this oh so much.

More objectively: There's actually a proper melody line in some places, which while not essential to good music, is never a bad thing. Ever. The drum track was well-written and well-synthed (everything else was well-synthed too, but as an ex-drummer, the drums stood out the most). There was a proper use of dynamics. It was well-structured. Everything about this is good.

So many techno artists could learn from this.

RetromanOMG responds:

Hey, thanks for the review. I really appreciate it. I really worked my ass off for this song, so it's great to know that someone liked it as much as you did.

Revelations Interlude Revelations Interlude

In three words: Aw.So.Me

I've spent my night going through every single one of your submissions. My parents are complaining about the noise. Thanks for a totally rad night dude.

Cna Reminiscence Intro Cna Reminiscence Intro

Sounds like a Dream Theater/Tool collaberation

Very rarely do I listen to a song twice in a row. In fact, I believe this is the first time I've done such a thing in six years; that's not to say this is the greatest song I've heard in six years (sorry), but it does say that I couldn't get my head around it in one listen. This is amazing, and I wayyy can't wait to hear the album or whatever it is you're planning on doing with this.

8Chipstep wip 8Chipstep wip

Way cool

That was...really good, actually. I'm curious as to what you're planning on changing when you redo it, cos this was pretty good as is, the only thing I'd've done differently is had the drum track come in a little earlier and be a little more active. I used to be a drummer though, so I'm a tad prejudiced there. Awesome work dude.

GaMetal - Pokemon RBY Trainer GaMetal - Pokemon RBY Trainer

Impressed yet again

I fell in love with your music when I listened to 'The Legend of Mario'. You have never disappointed me since then. I'm really loving the whole live instruments thing too, thank you for being awesome, the instrumentation is always really good on your submissions.