2birds1stone2birds1stone

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Day The Sun Exploded The Day The Sun Exploded

On a scale of 1-10: Supernova.

Sorry about the lame pun.

I'm fussy about techno. I'm a metalfag at heart, despite having a secondary love of punk rock, and I appreciate live music in general. Techno is much harder for me to get in to, so take this as a compliment when I say I loved this oh so much.

More objectively: There's actually a proper melody line in some places, which while not essential to good music, is never a bad thing. Ever. The drum track was well-written and well-synthed (everything else was well-synthed too, but as an ex-drummer, the drums stood out the most). There was a proper use of dynamics. It was well-structured. Everything about this is good.

So many techno artists could learn from this.

RetromanOMG responds:

Hey, thanks for the review. I really appreciate it. I really worked my ass off for this song, so it's great to know that someone liked it as much as you did.

Revelations Interlude Revelations Interlude

In three words: Aw.So.Me

I've spent my night going through every single one of your submissions. My parents are complaining about the noise. Thanks for a totally rad night dude.

Cna Reminiscence Intro Cna Reminiscence Intro

Sounds like a Dream Theater/Tool collaberation

Very rarely do I listen to a song twice in a row. In fact, I believe this is the first time I've done such a thing in six years; that's not to say this is the greatest song I've heard in six years (sorry), but it does say that I couldn't get my head around it in one listen. This is amazing, and I wayyy can't wait to hear the album or whatever it is you're planning on doing with this.